For the wheels of progress to keep on rolling ahead, it is mandatory that the educational institutions of a progressive and vibrant nation keep pace with the changing times and cater to the needs of the contemporary society. One such ever-evolving, premier co-educational institution of Uttarakhand, which has maintained the tradition of excellent academic results as well as opened new vistas in tune with 21st century for the holistic development of its students, is Model Govt Inter College BHEL Ranipur, Haridwar. With an All India Character, it is an amalgam of industrial ethos of the great technological giants BHEL and the educational giants of Uttrakhand Education.
Spread over an area of the foothills of the Shivalik Range with Rajai National Park and pollution free atmosphere of Ranipur, with the Holy Ganga flowing in the vicinity – ours is a co-educational, Hindi medium school affiliated to Uttrakhand Board. Established in 1976, the school provides quality education to children from VI to Class XII, offering Science and Humanities (Arts) streams at +2 level. We believe in creating an ambience for learning where the multi-faceted growth of a child’s personality is possible in a natural and smooth manner.
To cater to the needs of its ever-increasing number of students (presently, around 475), in the school has been adding to its existing infrastructure. With the functioning of the new equipped Computer Lab of the school from 2011, the school is proud to have one playground, one science lab and two separate toilet for girls and boys with continue running drinking water.
School has introduced a number of activities and competitions in the Activity Clubs, keeping in mind the career options of tomorrow. Our School establish Energy Saving Club, Eco Club and Cultural Club to promote extra-curricular activities.
Inculcating healthy social and moral values, qualities of head and heart and sensitizing students to the needs of society and environment hold paramount importance in the life of GIC BHEL. The school organized “Building, Energy Awareness on Conversion” in year 2013 to sensitize the campaign of energy awareness to society. Our students actively participate in programmes related to Aids, Pulse Polio, Voter day and Nature-Wild animal awareness etc. Through Internet, phone and mobile apps (what’s app) the students, parents and Principal can directly communicate with each other. Information related to any school activity can be accessed with the click of a mouse from the school website http://modelgicbhelhardwar.weebly.com. Our school publishes e-magazine every 3 month. Online contribution can be received from students, teachers and parents. We don’t waste paper and not using printer. This comes under carbon free & eco-friendly form. Monthly test and half yearly examination reports are sent to each parent. Our school communication with parents by organized PTA meeting every three months.
With a trained and dedicated faculty, clearly defined road-map for future, the motto ‘leading from darkness (of ignorance) to light (of knowledge) ’ and quest for excellence and quality in every aspect of education, GIC BHEL is poised for a quantum leap forward and attain enormous success in the years ahead.
GIC BHEL Hardwar
UP COMING EVENTS
1. 06 April 2018 Parvash Utsab
2. Mission Koshish from 1 April to 25 April 2018.
3. First Class Test will be begin on 25 and 26 April 2018
4. Garmin Swatcch Bharat Abhyan 17 April 2018
5. Road Safety Awareness Program 24 to 27 April 2018
6.Third Class Test will be held on 23 and 24 July 2018
7. On 25 July 2018 "Activity of plantation of 200 tress in school campus.
1. Mr. Pradeep Negi has been nominated for top 50 finalist of Global Teacher prize 2018 and only one from INDIA. This years more than 30000 teachers of 173 different countries have been applied for this prize. He will be participate in VTA and GEST conference at Dubai on 14 to 18 March 2018.
2. Last Board Result has been declared.
3. Inter Science 84% and Arts 71%
4. High school result - 63%
1. Our School won first position in Science Drama at District level Science Mala held on Hardwar.
2. On dated 25 Nov 2016 Our School got second position in UTTRAKHAND STATE LEVEL Science Mala held on dated 22 to 25 Nov 2016 at Ramnagar.
3. Winner of UTTRAKHAND STATE Hockey Champion 2016 at senior level.
4. Three students of our school won essay written competition in Hindi organized by Dept of Hindi BHEL year 2017.